Therapy Quotes at Awareness Healing
1. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.–Maya Angelou
2. When we talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less upsetting, and less scary. – Fred Rogers
3. If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail. – Abraham Maslow
4. My potential is unlimited. – Success Mantra
5. You can’t change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it. – Unknown
6. Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate. – Carl Jung
7. Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy. – Wayne Gretsky
8. All great changes are preceded by chaos. – Deepak Chopra
9. When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. – Viktor Frankl
10. Nothing will work unless you do. – Maya Angelou
11. In any given moment, we have two options: to step forward into growth or to step back into safety. – Abraham Maslow
12. Discovering the truth about ourselves is a lifetime’s work, but it’s worth the effort. – Fred Rogers
13. The future depends on what you do today. – Mahatma Ghandi
14. I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy. I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it. – Art Williams
15. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
16. The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. – Dan Millman
17. And you? When will you begin the long journey into yourself? – Rumi
Please Call now for a FREE 10 minute Phone Consultation on 0438 519 034
Or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. No session can be booked in until a phone consultation is completed. Please supply your email so we can send you information before your first session.
Reiki Treatments for Mesothelioma
Please take a look at these articles about how Reiki can help with the symptoms of cancer. Mesothelioma is a rare form of cancer that’s most often caused by asbestos exposure. It usually forms in the lungs of those who have been exposed to this deadly toxin, but sometimes occurs in the abdominal area or the area around the heart. There are a number of therapies available that can help prolong survival and minimize symptoms and discomfort, but in most cases the cancer is too aggressive and too advanced at the time of diagnosis to be cured.
Here are two link to more information about the gentle treatment of Reiki and how it can be used as a complementary therapy to ease the trauma of cancer. Thankyou.
The power of touch and intention can heal
This is a video taken in a Chinese hospital in 1996. The doctors are placing their hands on a woman with a bladder cancer tumor. As they place their hands on the bladder area, they repeat a mantra (apparently their repeating the word “healed” in Chinese) over and over as the cancer disappears. If we now can see what our intention can do to our body, imagine what negative emotions can do to a body. With the power of our hands and a loving intention, we can change the well-being of our body within seconds.
Water is a conductor of consciousness. We are 70% water. So if we add an energy vibratory intention to water, it can change the molecular structure of the water. If we add negativity to our body through emotions and limitations, we will inevitably be the very thing the negativity is expressing. This is why we have illness in our bodies. It’s a bit like the saying “we are what we eat”….. And “we are what we feel” as well.
I offer Reiki healing and this is exactly what this Chinese man is doing in the video below. Reiki is the very same principle. And we can do it on ourselves when we are feeling pain or stress. Please watch this video and see for yourself. It’s amazing.
Are we apart of one Universe within an Omniverse? Science is talking about the theory that our universe is apart of many universes in one large Omniverse. There could be infinite universes in this Ominverse. As the above graphic shows, we are one of those bright dots in that large expansive Omniverse. Its hard to get your head around how large these spaces are. Our human mind can not understand the complexity and magic of the universe and how it operates. In metaphysical studies, some people believe we belong to this universe constructed of light. Is this universe, the operating factor that keeps this light construct together is love. Love being the energy of creation.
If we can imagine that all the other universes are made of different or similar properties, then we could imagine life being of something very different to us. Can we understand this? What we may be talking about is a physics construct that is so different to light can we could not possibly understand it within our light universe.
However, consciousness is eternal and exists outside of time and space. So could every single person in this universe exist in these other universes as something we can not understand? Yes it’s possible. What is above is so below. The microcosm and the macrocosm is very much how we can define the nature of infinity. That life goes on forever in all directions. If this is so then we may exist on a soul level, in many large and small worlds from the atom to a galaxy to a complete universe. The fact that life is infinite would suggest that every single soul is a universe, a galaxy or a planet to a tree or an animal.
Then we can visit the subject of all the dimensions in our light universe. There are eleven dimensional vibrational spaces existing in our own universe. As we journey up to the eleventh dimension, energy begins to vibrate faster where materialism ceases to exist. Mainstream science has managed to prove of this fact over the many years of research. As you fall down the dimensions into the third dimension, consciousness begins to manifest its essence into atomic form. In the atomic structure, the true essence of our spirit in the higher dimensions holds the atomic structures together for life to flourish using sound and vibration to manifest into material form.
If we can imagine that we are a universe or a galaxy, try to imagine being a lotus flower. With every leaf being a star system swirling within a galaxy. The very nature of how our galaxies move in a circular motion is a very consistent phenomena that occurs in nature. This energy is constant in life throughout the universe creating an energy flow that creates a condition for life to sustain its own lifeforce to maintain and sustain life.
The Nature of life in our universe is fractal. As life moves through a galaxy, consciousness may be that galaxy where it fractals out into a particular star system, then fractals into a solar system into a sun, then fractals into a planet and then may even fractal into a being like ourselves. This fractal can also go the other way and that is from at galaxy back outside of this universe and enter another universe in the Omniverse. The mystery of this is that if we do enter other universe to have experiences to grow and evolve, what kind of universe are we experiencing and what kind of life would we be living? Is it of light construct like our universe? Is it something completely different that we could not possibly grasp? My guess is yes. It’s something so wonderful and inspiring that if there was anything that could understand an alternate reality, it would be our consciousness. As it could travel outside of time easily.
Consciousness is the mechanics of all that is alive in this universe. Without it, there would be no life that could experience itself as being alive.