Practicing on the Central Coast and Sydney
Hypnotherapy for Phobias and Fears
Are you experiencing extreme phobias and fears?
- Are you experiencing extreme phobias and fears?
- Are you dealing with PTSD?
- Are your phobias and fears getting in the way of your life?
- Have you experienced childhood trauma in your life?
- Are you having panic attacks?
What are phobias and fears?
Hypnotherapy for Phobias and Fears on the Central Coast and Sydney is a powerful way to eliminate these debilitating struggles. Many people in our society suffer from irrational phobias. A Phobia can be triggered anytime but a traumatic experience can be triggered at a young age.
Hypnotherapy for Phobias and Fears relief is very effective in desensitising phobias and fears, allowing the subconscious protection mechanisms to recognise that there is no threat anymore. The percentage of people with anxiety phobia disorders has been on the rise in recent years and continues to increase.
Within the subconscious mind, we can hold irrational fears that pose little or no danger to us. People often refer to these reactions as fears, phobias, or anxiety interchangeably.
relaxing the unconscious defenses
Desensitisation of the defence mechanisms within the subconscious mind
Clinical Hypnotherapy for Phobias and Fears in our Central Coast and Sydney clinics is an effective therapy to change our beliefs of feeling unsafe and insecure. It’s about going to the very first time we were threatened by this danger, allowing this belief to be re-framed in the present. Is there evidence of this threat NOW? Usually not. The subconscious mind isn’t aware that you’re safe in the present and, therefore continues to protect us.
Once the subconscious mind becomes aware that we are not in any danger anymore, we are then able to release any anxiety associated with the situation. Regression therapy is also used to go to the first time this phobia surfaced. Reframing the status of the danger as untrue is an effective way to desensitising its effects. In this process, a new way to feel replaces these old reaction responses. Desensitisation techniques using self-relaxation techniques instruct the subconscious mind to let the defenses go.
Phobias can develop during childhood and become reinforced during adulthood as we can carry these fears around for decades. The phobias are usually exaggerated; subconsciously we feel as though we have no control over those feelings, and are not aware on a conscious level that the fear is irrational. Phobias can inconvenience a person and can negatively interrupt our lives. If left unchecked and unresolved, the phobia can become so overblown that it could affect many aspects of your life.
Hypnotherapy is helpful for
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Phobias and Fears of spiders, flying, and other fears
- Stress and fears of the future
- Anxiety and Depression
- Traumas and Stress from Childhood
EMDR Therapy for Trauma and Stress
EMDR Therapy is an effective therapy that helps process the trauma, freeing a person from the overwhelming defenses we have within our mind. Extreme Trauma and PTSD can develop which can affect our ability to junction in a relaxed way. For more information about EMDR Therapy, please www.awarenesshealing.com.au/emdr-therapy.Please call us about your options. We can help desensitise the effects of your traumatic triggers by calling us for a FREE NO OBLIGATION 15-minute phone consultation on 0438 519 034.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOUR SESSIONS
Please call us to book your session
- No sessions can be booked without a phone call.
- Over the phone, we will discuss your reasons for seeking therapy, challenges, and goals.
- We will discuss your mental health status and the cost of your therapy.
- We will then book your appointment.
- You will then receive a form to fill out via email. Please email the forms back to us.
- Finally, you will need to pay your deposit by bank transfer. The bank account details will be in the email sent to you.