Practicing on the Central Coast and Sydney
Hypnotherapy for Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
Are you tossing and turning at night?
- Is there something keeping you up at night?
- Is your lack of sleep causing you distress?
- Are you experiencing anxiety about the future?
Is there something on your mind?
Hypnotherapy for Insomnia on the Central Coast and Sydney is a very effective way to interrupt the mind chatter, providing relaxation to release tensions and stress in the body and mind. Our body needs the rest time we get each night during sleep to rejuvenate and regenerate. If your mind is going around in circles worrying about things such as your job, the mortgage, general worry, or health issues, then it can affect your ability to sleep and repair your body.
We all need to sleep for good health. It refreshes the mind and repairs the cells and DNA in the body. When Insomnia hits, it’s so important that you get the sleep you need so that your body can regenerate and heal, allowing your brain to operate at its optimum level. When we sleep at night, the brain is also active and moves through distinct stages of sleep. We need adequate time spent in these sleep cycles to restore the energy systems in the body creating healthy functions necessary for health and wellbeing.
just letting go
Insomnia and what it does to our well-being
Insomnia can cause fatigue, poor concentration, mood swings, impaired judgment, and poor mind/body coordination. Long-term chronic sleep loss is of concern, as it can contribute to health problems such as increased stress levels, pain, anxiety, and immune system problems.
What happens in your session?
Hypnotherapy for Insomnia and Sleep Disorder in Sydney is an effective way to reprogram the subconscious mind’s relentless need to overthink. With suggestion and regressive therapy, the therapist will ask the unconscious mind to reveal the causes of sleep deprivation, to the very first time the anxieties first manifested. This enables the process of reframing beliefs that keep us awake and resolve unwanted issues or concerns that may not even be there. Giving the unconscious mind some reassurance can allow sleep to occur naturally so that you wake up refreshed every day.
Essentially, it’s about letting go of controlling what you can’t change and being happy with what you can change. Sometimes, the lack of reflection at the end of each day can confuse the mind, causing a worry which can be resolved or reflected on for peace and harmony. When we reflect, we can resolve things that become fragmented in the mind allowing a resolution and integration, providing restfulness and completion within the self.
Hypnotherapy is helpful for
- Tossing and turning during sleep
- Worries about the future
- Concerns of uncertainly
- Dealing with unresolved issues
- Inner critic within the mind
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOUR SESSIONS
Please call us to book your session
- No sessions can be booked without a phone call.
- Over the phone, we will discuss your reasons for seeking therapy, challenges, and goals.
- We will discuss your mental health status and the cost of your therapy.
- We will then book your appointment.
- You will then receive a form to fill out via email. Please email the forms back to us.
- Finally, you will need to pay your deposit by bank transfer. The bank account details will be in the email sent to you.