Practicing on the Central Coast and Sydney
Hypnotherapy for Grief and Loss
Have you experienced great loss?
- Are you feeling lonely after a loved one has passed on?
- Have you experienced a great loss?
- Are you dealing with Bereavement?
- Are you feeling down after losing a close friend or family member?
- Have you suffered a loss of a job or a monetary financial loss?
- Are you experiencing isolation due to COVID-19?
What is Grief and Loss?
Hypnotherapy for Grief and Loss is a perfect start to your path to recovery. Grief and loss have been experienced by all people from all cultures, races, and socio-economic backgrounds. Sometimes we just feel alone and cannot feel a connection with others, even if we are supported by family and friends. We may know people for our whole lives but still feel very disconnected from them. As we get older, this disconnection can develop further in our lives, driving people even further away from us. We may have lost a job or money loss through a traumatic experience, or we may have lost a loved one who we may have depended on.
Massive changes in life can cause grief and loss. Friends or family you used to have in your life may move on leaving you feeling alone. Or if you move house or area and feel overwhelmed by making new friends, feeling the anxiety to fit in with new people around you can cause a feeling of exclusion.
Grief and loss can be associated with insecurity and fear of rejection, stopping a person from opening to others. Grief and loss are a feeling that we all can experience sometime in our lives. But these feelings do not have to run our lives and stop us from having amazing and rewarding relationships with other people. This therapy is about processing the loss, so we can move forward and accept the loss and begin our journey forward with peace.
What happens in the therapy?
Hypnotherapy for Grief and Loss is very effective in tapping into the unconscious programs that may be running our behaviours within our shadow self. Once we safely move through these beliefs, we can then re-evaluate them and reframe them into something relevant. By bringing our awareness into the present, we are then able to create healthy beliefs and transmute past illusory beliefs that do not serve us anymore.
To access the true self with confidence and clarity, we need to feel secure so we can bring this inner self out into the world. In effect, our outside experiences reflect our inability to courageously express our inner self with society and others. Once beliefs are reframed in line with our inner truth, we can then feel confident in feeling included, heard, and comfortable with others.
The subconscious mind is very protective so what we need to do is reassure our subconscious mind that we are safe to explore rewarding relationships and experiences with others in a positive way.
You are not alone
Intense grief and loss can also cause stress, anxiety, and depression. After the event of trauma or loss, we can spiral down into feelings of separation, shame, and resentment. It is important to reach out as soon as you show symptoms and speak with a certified hypnotherapist for positive change. It’s always daunting at first, but a qualified therapist will help you build a healthy and safe rapport in our clean and non-judgemental space. You are not alone. We are here to help you.
Hypnotherapy is helpful for
- Loss of a job, finances, or a person in your life
- Grief from a trauma
- Loneliness from isolation
- Bereavement from great loss
- Moved far away from loved ones
- Divorce and separation anxiety
- Anxiety and Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Fears of being alone
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOUR SESSIONS
Please call us to book your session
- No sessions can be booked without a phone call.
- Over the phone, we will discuss your reasons for seeking therapy, challenges, and goals.
- We will discuss your mental health status and the cost of your therapy.
- We will then book your appointment.
- You will then receive a form to fill out via email. Please email the forms back to us.
- Finally, you will need to pay your deposit by bank transfer. The bank account details will be in the email sent to you.